Personal Injury Lawyer In Gwinnett County
If you or someone you love has suffered a personal injury in an auto accident, slip, and fall, dog attack, workplace accident, or any other incident, contact a Georgia personal injury attorney at Dermer Appel Ruder for legal assistance.
Although our personal injury lawyers have helped numerous individuals struggling after an injury, we understand the importance of giving each case the unique attention that it requires, to ensure success.
When you hire our personal injury attorneys, you are not only hiring legal experts who will help to maximize your compensation but individuals who truly care about you and your particular situation. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do to help you, and to schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyers in Gwinnett County, and throughout Georgia.
Why Choose Our Legal Services?
- Our trial lawyers have a combined 80 years of litigation experience, including experience working directly with the insurance industry.
- We are devoted to building relationships with our clients to understand the unique situations they are in.
- We work on a contingency fee basis. Some law firms charge a retainer fee, plus a bill of hours worked. We do not charge any fees unless we secure compensation on your behalf.
Our personal injury law firm has the knowledge, compassion, and dedication you need to achieve the best possible results for your case. We believe in honesty and fair dealings while providing aggressive legal representation within the bounds of the law.
Our personal injury attorneys represent clients in Alpharetta, Duluth, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, and surrounding areas in Georgia.
Why Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Personal injury law is a complex field that involves many moving pieces. The injured party (plaintiff) must prove someone else (defendant) was negligent, and this negligence caused the injuries or damages in question. Proving your case to an insurance company or other party is no small task. You will need sufficient evidence to convince a judge or jury that your accident would not have happened but for the defendant’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness. One of our Georgia personal injury lawyers can assist you throughout the entire claims process.
A lawyer can completely transform your legal experience. From reviewing your rights in Georgia to filing your claim within the state’s two-year statute of limitations, hiring a lawyer can make sure your case goes as smoothly as possible. An experienced attorney from Dermer Appel Ruder can go up against insurance companies during settlement negotiations, fighting for fair compensation. If we can’t settle for the right amount, we aren’t afraid to take your case to court. More importantly, our personal injury firm will be by your side every step of the way, partnering with you and helping you understand all the elements of your case.
How Will A Personal Injury Attorney In Gwinnett County Help Me?
From filing your paperwork, to offering you emotional support, your personal injury attorney will be right next to you to help guide and support you through each step of the claims process. A personal injury lawyer will help you in the following ways:
- Paperwork: Filing your paperwork
- Mistake Avoidance: Helping you avoid costly mistakes throughout the process
- Time: Helping you avoid delays in the process
- Support: Offering you emotional support and helping to alleviate stress
- Information: Providing you with important legal information
- Answers: Answering all of your questions
- Guidance: Guiding you through each step of the claims process
- Advice: Advising you as to whether you should take your case to trial
- Representation: Representing you in court
- Negotiation: Negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Smoothing The Process: Helping to make the legal process as smooth as possible for you
If you or a loved one recently got into an accident – don’t wait. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Gwinnett County for a free initial consultation today and let us help guide and support you through each step of the process.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Dermer Appel Ruder strives to resolve all types of personal injury claims in Georgia. If you’re injured, contact us to discuss possible solutions. We’re more than happy to meet with you to talk about your case, reviewing applicable laws and suitable solutions. If you don’t see your accident type in the list below, don’t worry — one of our lawyers can discuss your personal injury claim in depth during a free consultation. We cover the following types of serious injuries and accidents:
After a personal injury, hire a lawyer who specializes in your type of personal injury accident. That’s the only way to ensure you have access to the right type of knowledge and resources to resolve your case. From minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, our Georgia law firm can provide everything you need and more.
What to Do After an Accident in Georgia?
Your personal health should be your priority after suffering a personal injury. Go to the doctor immediately for treatment (do not worry about the medical expenses). Then, start gathering facts about your accident. Get the names and contact information of everyone involved, as well as the insurance information of the at-fault driver or other parties. Next, contact our Georgia personal injury lawyers. We can help you build your case right from the start, preserving key evidence and taking over insurance claim conversations on your behalf. The sooner you contact us, the better.
What Types of Damages Can Be Recovered?
Our attorneys aim to recover maximum compensation for our clients. Compensatory damages are awarded to personal injury victims in order to make them “whole” again. These damages are intended to compensate the injured plaintiff for what was lost due to an injury. These damages can include, but are not limited to:
- Medical bills: Reimbursement for treatments the victim has already received, plus the estimated costs of medical care needed in the future.
- Lost wages: Compensation for the accident’s impact on a victim’s salary and wages. This includes not just income that has already been lost, but also money that a victim would have been able to make in the future.
- Pain and suffering: Compensation for the physical pain and suffering resulting from an injury, as well as mental pain and suffering. Physical suffering can include any pain that limits mobility or prevents the victim from engaging in physical activities. Mental suffering can include loss of appetite, emotional distress, or depression.
- Loss of consortium: This typically refers to the impact the injuries have on the victim’s spouse. Examples include the loss of companionship or the inability to maintain a sexual relationship.
Take Legal Action Today
The outcome of your personal injury case often depends on the legal representation you have backing your case. Dermer Appel Ruder understands how insurance companies operate and how to maximize financial compensation. We can find solutions to your unique problems and provide straightforward advice based on an in-depth understanding of events and legal issues surrounding your case.
Our Georgia injury attorneys serve all of Atlanta and surrounding areas. Your future starts with a free legal consultation. Send us a message or call us at 404-892-8884 to schedule yours and get the legal advice you need.